Take control of your education.
Gap Year is broken down into three phases:
The core principle of UnCollege is that people should be empowered to take control of their own choices for education. The experience-based program we’ve created teaches young adults the practical skills they need to succeed today through a blended approach of self-directed learning, accountability training, mentorship, and bounded risk-taking. This method, called Supported Self-Directed Learning, equips participants with the cognitive skills, confidence, and professional aptitudes they can utilize in all future endeavors.
What Are the Advantages of a Gap Year?
Fellows who participate in our program walk away with:
- An unforgettable international immersion experience.
- A new set of skills relevant in today’s job market.
- Professional work experience.
- An impressive portfolio of work.
- A healthy professional network and group of mentors.
Fellows who have participated in our program have gone on to:
- Launch their own businesses.
- Secure full-time jobs at exciting, innovative companies.
- Attend and receive amazing financial aid packages from universities.